Trailblazing the gateway for a global marketing community and establishing a treasure cove for marketing enthusiasts.
To share and exchange ideas, knowledge, insights and trends curated by brand marketing professionals.
Promoting and stimulating learning, while connecting marketing aficionados across the globe through paying it forward!
Our sole purpose is to create, maintain and expand a community of brand marketers by sharing, supporting, encouraging, recognizing and learning from brand marketing leaders.
Brandonomy provides a platform where marketers can exchange views and experiences on latest and upcoming marketing trends and realities, learn from each other and become better informed in the same process.
Brandonomy brings together the best of the best marketing strategists/professionals, founders, entrepreneurs and thought leaders from India and abroad. We organize conferences, seminars, workshops, trainings and panel discussions.
Brandonomy conducts events in various cities in India and abroad aiming to achieve their purpose of building a global community that brings together social impact with business objective and opportunities promoting the concept of ‘shared value’.
We are Hiring
- Ability sell Brandonomy to the enterprise marketers from various industries.
- Execution of various Brandonomy sessions on conferences, seminar, workshops, trainings and panel discussions in liaison with the partners, sponsors and vendors.
- Improving our existing members/ patrons relation with the community and maintaining a frequent engagements.
- Posing outstanding communications and people skills with a bigger vision for the community building.
- Serving and building up any community in the past would be an added advantage.
- A leader who builds up a team under to expand the operations to Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Cochin, Mysore.
Support and Operations Executive
- Communication: Event support and operations executive will communicate with the clients, listening to their needs and presenting ideas and solutions to their requirements. They will also work with suppliers, vendors, employees or other staffs and many other parties at the same time. Customer service and interpersonal skills are required.
- Computer Skills: Plan, budget and organize the events.
- Negotiation Skills: Event support and operations executive will need negotiation skills to talk to the vendors.
- Organized: Event support and operations executive needs to stay focused and organized so that the event goes off without a hitch.
- Problem-Solving Skills: Being able to quickly solve issues during an event is required